Lunes, Setyembre 3, 2012


Dear Guys,,

Let me begin with" I'm s sorry ". (exhales)

I'm sorry for ignoring and hurting your feelings last Friday.I know what happened was beyond your control .I was even very disappointed of what  I did last Friday.  I can see that my behavior and attitude was hurtful and totally unnecessary. You did not deserve to be on the receiving end of my actions. I'm not normally not like this. While I am not excusing myself from unnecessary/immature actions. I believe I acted the way I did because of  bad day, nalaen ko ., etc. If  there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, It is that I have grown and learned alternative approachesI hope we can continue to work together, eat together,and  maintain our friendship. Please accept my apology. I know I have done you wrong and I want to let you know how sorry I am . Again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.  If you have any thoughts on this matter , please feel free to text or call me. :))

 Sincerely,
 Camz



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento